When does the All-state team come out?
Yeah the difference is I do actually like basketball too, and I don't feel the need to tear down another team to make me feel more important.
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah..and u like to argue with me!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
When does the All-state team come out?
usually will be out sometime next week if i'm not mistaken.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Congrats to every one who made the list. Adam is a deserving player, would have loved for Hack to get it, but Adam is a good choice. At least he does something, unlike LPD POY... Glad Coach V got some respect too. Once again i would have liked to have seen Cody on the list, at least honorable mention...and why didnt Bishop get honorable for the girls? I dont know if i really agree with girls POY either.
Hackney deserved more than anybody. If jamie played teams like st. paul he could put up over 30 a night easy. I don't know if you saw what jamie did in the region, jamie put away three games in the region with last second shot that I don't believe Adam would have made.
How can you say that? He has scored over 2,000 points what makes you think that he would not have hit those shots? Teams like St. Paul? St. Paul's team was a lot better than half of the teams in the LPD this year, so that comment means nothing.
I agree.. Adam didn't play any lesser competition than Hackney.
Guys..Guys...Guys, Adam played in the Coal Classic at about the same time Hackney played in the ARBY'S CLASSIC!!!!!, what is wrong with you.
[ QUOTE ]
How can you say that? He has scored over 2,000 points what makes you think that he would not have hit those shots? Teams like St. Paul? St. Paul's team was a lot better than half of the teams in the LPD this year, so that comment means nothing.
[/ QUOTE ]And you shouldn't have even registered an hour ago either! because your words are worthless.
No offense to GC or Hackney, but he is not even close to being on the same level as Hood, and I'm no Hood fan believe that
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks